Κυριακή 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

Crossing my fingers&hoping for the best!! :P

ok i still dont know whats happening with my exams!we've reached a complete new level of stupititness in my uni!!we rock!we are one(ok maybe nt one bt we are in the top5)of a kind:P
I can't wait to go to Paris!!I am looking forward to it so much that a part of me is already there!I can see us there already,having fun,being lost and stuff!!its just a little over a month thats left,it's nothing right??!!
so tomorrow i'm watching Annie!!have mercy!!has everyone gone mad?ofcourse!!some times i really wonder if it all had been the right choice,i know it is,it's where i am supposed to be bt the whole year just started a bit off,but 2009 is a good year I can tell!!i guess its ok to question one's status(especially if this particular status is being static) bt better things are on their way,I feel it inside!!
I cross my fingers that my professor will have only good thinks to say abt my research paper!(i'm getting the feedback 2morrow). if she doesn?hell with her!i worked my ass off and i didn't have to!what i've gained from the research is way bigger than anything her classes could offer,i wont even remember anything in a month,bt the research?thats a keeper!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: